Thursday, February 16, 2012

One Year...So Many Changes

A year ago today, I received the most shocking yet biggest news of my life. I was on the road to becoming a Mom! Baxter had taken me to the hospital about 8:00 that night because my left side was killing me, and we weren't sure what was going on. We get there, they take an X-Ray and give me Motrin before taking a pee test...thinking the whole time it was kidney related. Well, they came into my room about 10:00 that night and told me that my kidney's looked fine...but I was pregnant. I literally jumped out of the bed and started crying. I was scared to death. I kept saying "how did this happen?! I'm on birth control" and "My Mom is going to kill me." Well, we called my Mom on the way home from the hospital and told her. I was still freaking out.

But today, a year later, I can't imagine my life without Aubrey! She is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love her more that I could ever imagine I could love someone. My life changed for the better a year ago.

From this...     

...To this at 6 weeks...
...To this at 20 weeks...
...To this on her birthday 11/03/11...
...To this 2 days ago on Valentine's Day...
Wow...a year goes by so fast when you sit down and think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment