Monday, January 9, 2012

2 Months!

Aubrey,

You are 2 months old (as of last Wednesday)! Where in the world has the time gone?! Seems like yesterday that I was just holding you for the first time! 

At 2 months you are:

Weighing in at 10 lbs 1 oz.
23 in long.
Head measures 38 cm around.
Wearing size 1 diapers.
Wearing 0-3 and 3 month clothes.
Eating anywhere between 4-8 oz every 3.5-4 hours.
Sleeping through the night...normally going to sleep anywhere between 10-11 and waking up around 8-9 a.m.

You like to watch TV when someone is holding you (even though I don't let you do it a lot).
You are smiling a lot more than you did.
You recognize voices and Momma always seems to calm you down. When Momma can't...Daddy can.
You love your swing.
You hate to lay down unless you're sleeping. You want to sit up...so you sit up with someone holding you. 


The past 2 months have definitely been the hardest months of my life. But at the same time, they have been the best, most rewarding months of my life. I have never loved someone as much as I love you, Sweet Pea.


I love you to the moon and back, Aubrey Michele.


Love,


Mommy :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment